What are the schedules of the catacombs ?
- The visit of the Catacombs of Paris is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 AM to 8h30 PM, except holidays.
How to get to the catacombs of Paris ?
Address : 1 avenue Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy – Paris 14e.
Phone : +33 (0) 1 43 22 47 63.
Transport : Metro line 4, or line 6, or RER line B, or Bus n ° 38, or n ° 68.
Entrance of the catacombes : The subway exit named « Denfert-Rochereau » is right in front of the entrance to the catacombs.
Exit of the catacombes : When you will finish the Tour, you will exit by this address : 21 bis Avenue René Coty.
Rates of the Catacombes and other practical information :
- The number of visitors is limited to 200 at the same time (entries can be interrupted for a while)… so we strongly recommend you to buy a « speed Pass » to avoid waiting for 2 hours. This ticket includes a 2-hour guided tour, as well as access to rooms forbidden to other visitors !
- The basic Price is not interesting : because you will have to wait outside betwin 1 to 3 hours, you don’t accède to spécials rooms, et their is no Guide, no explications, and no audio Guide.
- Photos (without flash or foot) are allowed in the catacombes.
- Distance : 1.5 km course.
- Duration of the visit without Guide : about 45 minutes.
- Visit with our passionate Guide : 2 hours.
- Temperature: 14 °.
- Visit not recommended for people with heart or respiratory failure, sensitive people.